An Essential Product for Curly/Straight Hair! #BecomeMaya

I love having long straight hair but at this time of year it can be diffucult to keep it looking in place and I often fall victim to the dreaded Frizz.

I was contacted by Become Maya who asked me if I would be interested in reviewing one of their products, I explained what type of hair I had and they sent me their Gorgeous Scented Styling and Curling Creme

I don't curl my hair that often and prefer to wear it straight but this Amazing creme works well on both Curly and straight hair. When I curled my hair I noticed that my curls did last a lot longer than they usually would and they were more defined. When I straighten my hair and apply a little amount of this creme It helps keep my hair looking smooth, shiny, frizz free and in place, not to mention smelling divine.

This Gorgeous Creme contains a blend of 12 natural oils and extracts;

- Shea Butter
- Flame Tree Extract
- Tomato Oil
- Carrot Oil
- Olive Oil
- Argan Oil
- Marula Seed Oil
- Baobab Oil
- Cedar Wood Bark Oil
- Soy Bean Oil
- Rice Extract
- Radish Root Extract

You can find out more about 'Become Maya' on their: Twitter | Website