Too tired to take your Makeup off?...you need this!

If like me, you're one of those people who get to that point in the evening where you can't be bothered to do the whole routine of taking your Makeup off and would love to find a quick and easy option whilst treating your skin at the same time then this is the post for you. 

I'm new to BeeGood products and this Divine 'Honey and Wild Mint (3-in-1) Cleansing water is the first product of theirs that I have tried and it's been an absolute dream. This fabulous product is a Makeup remover, cleanser and toner in one. I'm amazed that this product manages to remove all my Makeup so quickly (even my waterproof mascara, which I trowl on with a lot of enthusiasm lol).

On an evening when I'm tired and sitting on the sofa I just literally dab some of this Cleansing water on a Cotton pad and just sweep it over my face and it wipes away all the Makeup, Grease and Grime of the day and leaves me with a fresh, toned and clean feeling face with no redness, just a soothing with a healthy glow. It's so effortless. This product is so gentle you can use it on your eye area which is another saving on having to purchase an eye makeup remover which is sometimes the case with other brands. 

It's unbelievable to think that this product can do everything in one sweep but it does and I'm really impressed with it. I'd wish I'd known about it sooner instead of spending a fortune on facial wipes that only did half the Job. I'm looking forward to trying more of their products as I'm so impressed with this one. 

I also love the fact that BeeGood donate a share of all their profits to help support British Bees. 

Not surprising the 'Honey and Wild Mint (3-in1) Cleansing water has been a winner in the 2015 CEW Beauty Awards.

I have sensitive skin and this product has been fab, it is suitable for all skin types. 

I bet your waiting for me to say something negative about this product but I honestly have nothing negative to say, it's now one of my favourites and here's another positive about it......It retails at only £10.00 for (100ml)! 

So, no longer is taking off your makeup at the end of the night a chore thanks to the skincare buffs at BeeGood!

You can find BeeGood on Twitter: @BeeGood_UK 

and browse their website for some more skincare goodies: BeeGood