Mini #Accessorize Sale Haul!

So like a lot of people I did some shopping online during the sales after Christmas and my order for Accessorize was delivered this morning.

As to be expected, a few items were cancelled because they had no stock left so below are the bits and pieces I did manage to savor (List of prices at the bottom of the post).

I thought I'd better post this now because the products are selling out fast and may even be further reductions....have a browse on their website to find out - Accessorize

Happy Sales Shopping!!!!!




















- 2 x Frozen Snowflake Pen - £2.00 (£1 each)
- 2 x London Notebook - £2.50 (£1.25 each) 
- Lace Thong (Blue) - £2.00
- Helenka Lace Thong (String) - £2.00
- Shitzu Socks - £1.75
- Phillip Panda Socks - £1.75
- 3pk Trainer Socks - £3.00
- Polar bear slippers - £9.50