Keep your Lips Kissable for #ValentinesDay

We spend a lot of time thinking about our skin care and hair care during the winter months and often forget that we also have to take care of our lips too. There comes that dreaded moment when you wake up in the morning and your lips are all dry and chapped....Not a good look!

unprotected lips exposed to the elements often causes dry, flaky, uncomfortable and sore lips. Last week I was out and about in this cold weather and didn't bother to put anything on my lips, by the end of the day I felt as though I had papercuts on my bottom lip, it was so sore.

Have you ever tried wearing lipstick over chapped lips? recipe for disaster right there!

So, we shouldn't neglect our lips and must remember to keep them moisturised, conditioned and looking Luscious, especially with Valentine's Day just around the corner. It's important to look after them at all times of the year but especially in winter. So you need a product that's going to tick all the boxes and there's a brand that I have been a fan of for a very long time, for as long as I can remember.

I'm talking about The Classic and one of the best Lip Goodies out there 'Lypsyl'. And they don't just tick the 'Conditioning, Moisturising, Caring' boxes...they go beyond that and now include 'Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, SPF 15' as well as flavours so Scrumptious you could eat them! (But Don't!!) Cherry Blossom, Strawberry Polka-Dot and of course the Classic Original. As I said before, I've been a fan of there's for years and I remember as a child having the 'Strawberry' Lypsyl and using it over and over again because I kept licking the lip balm off.

The 'Strawberry Polka-Dot' and 'Cherry Blossom' Lip Balms are slightly tinted. Strawberry Polka-Dot has a slight light red sheen and the Cherry Blossom has a slightly darker sheen. Both tinted Lip balms give the lips an added glow and gloss without looking too crazy.

It's Exciting for me to see a brand like Lypsyl still as popular as ever today as it was when I was a child and I guess that part of that it because they are a tried and trusted brand that always deliver and their products are fabulous. I don't think I'll ever get tired of the 'Strawberry Polka-Dot' Lip balm.

So make sure you have those lips all prepped and looking fabulous for Valentine's Day and beyond!



You can find @LypsylUK On Twitter and check out their website for more information on products etc Lypsyl


As Always, Thanks for checking out my latest post!