De-Stress, Relax & Sleep Better!

Like a lot of people I suffer from Insomnia and have a stressful lifestyle so I'm always on the lookout for products that will help me relax, calm me down and help me to sleep better.

I've always been a lover of Lavender products and used to buy them all the time but I find it quite hard to find Lavender products so I was very excited when I came across Blue Lotus Beauty and found that not only did they have a beautiful range of Lavender products as well as other skincare, soothing and wellbeing delights. All their products are Organic, Natural and Handmade.

On their Beautiful Website you will find beautifully handmade, organic products such as:

- Calming Oils: All made with natural, organic ingredients, perfect for relaxation and unwinding.

- Daily Beauty Routines: From luxuriously handmade soap to soothing body creams and calming body washes containing natural skin goodies and beautiful scents to de-stress and invigorate the body and mind.

- Little Stars (Range for babies) Natural, Organic shampoo's, lotions, creams and calming sprays for little people.

- Men's Range: There is an Amazing range of products on the website for the man in your life or gifts for a male relative from everything from Beard Oil to Skin Detox Hair and Body Wash.

- Room and Linen Fragrance Sprays: A beautiful range of various scented sprays containing natural ingredients suitable for spraying around the home to help create that calming atmosphere and soothe the mind and body.

- Skin Benefits: The Blue Lotus Beauty website contains products which help treat and aid skin conditions such as Eczema and Psoriasis.

The products are luxurious and real quality. They are perfect as a pampering treat for yourself or as a gift for someone.

Blue Lotus Beauty have products for everyone in the family from babies to teens to adults.

They also have a range of Gift Vouchers available from £10 - £50 if you are looking to treat someone for a gift idea. The gift vouchers are redeemable for 12 months after purchase.

The products I have been loving which have helped me relax and enabled me to have a great night's sleep are:

Soothe Lavender & Bergamot Soap This beautiful handmade soap smells gorgeous and a perfect addition to a relaxing bath. I found the soap to be luxurious, soothing and relaxing and it really de-stressed me and my skin was left smelling divine and feeling extra soft.

Soothe Lavender & Bergamot Rich Night Cream After my bath I treated my skin to this silky, luxurious and rich night cream. I loved the scent and felt even more relaxed and ready for bed after applying the cream. As with all the Blue Lotus products, the cream contains natural ingredients and is infused with pure essential oils.

Lavender & Geranium 'Aura and Chakra Spray' I adore this spray which I spritzed on my pillows and around my bedroom just before bedtime. It was the perfect completion to my Blue Lotus Lavender pampering session.

Blue Lotus Beauty  have a 20% off January Sale till late February. Blue Lotus Beauty also offer FREE SHIPPING on orders over £30.

Blue Lotus Beauty also have Amazing Customer service and are happy to answer any questions on any of the products on the website.

You can find Blue Lotus Beauty and their beautiful, handmade, natural and organic products on their: Website | Twitter |

If you have a skin complaint that isn't listed on the site, Blue Lotus Beauty may be able to make a custom regime for you, if you have any further questions in regards to this you can email them at: annie@bluelotusbeauty.co.uk



Happy Pampering!!!