A Face Mask that can trim inches off your chin in 30 mins?....

What do you think of the sound of a Non-Surgical Face-Lift, a Face Mask that can trim inches off your chin in 30 minutes?......Intrigued?, read on...

I was lucky enough to be asked to do a review of the 'Chin Up Mask' by the lovely Skin Pro's at @ChinUpMask It was the first time I'd tried anything like it so I wasn't sure what to expect so I was excited to have been offered the chance to review a product which is popular with celebrities and Beauty Bloggers.

After browsing their Fantastic Website and got all the information I needed on how to use the product and also hearing and seeing other people's results made me even more excited and in a hurry to try it. 

Sunday is my Girly Pampering Day and I always give my skin a chance to breath on Sundays so it's a Make-Up Free Zone. If you're a regular reader of my blog you'll know I have sensitive skin and I have to be careful with which products I use. I had no problems with my skin after using this product. The mask is suitable for all skin types. You may feel a warm sensation when the mask and Chinup strap are on but this feels quite nice and is the product working it's magic.

So first of all, I put my hair up in a ponytail, I made sure my face was cleansed and dry, I took the mask out of the sachet and applied it to just above my chin and smoothed it down onto my neck. The mask is not in cream form but in a Facial wipe kind of material and at first it's quite cold when applying but then feels really comfortable and it has quite a nice scent to it.

The next part was putting on the Chinup strap over the mask, securing the ears through the little holes provided and then fastening at the top. I followed the instructions provided and I found it really easy to follow. Once the Chinup strap was on, I relaxed for 30 minutes and began to feel the warm sensation, it was like a heat treatment on my neck and chin and almost like a heat massage.

After the 30 minutes, I took the Chinup strap and mask off and I felt like I had just had a facial and a neck massage, My skin also felt very Refreshed. I massaged my chin and neck as advised in the instructions and then had a look in the mirror at the final results.


I was Shocked at how much toned, defined and slimmer my chin looked. I kept feeling my chin because it not only looked more defined, it felt lifted, toned and tighter too. The pack contains a measure tape and I'd noticed that I'd lost 1cm off my chin. To have these kind of results in 30 mins is Amazing and I know it sounds too good to be true but you have to try this for yourself and you'll be surprised.

There's so many positive things I could say about this product but I could be here all night so I'll try and keep it brief lol, The Chin-Up Mask claimed to Slim, Contour, Lift,  Moisturise and trim your double-chin and it did exactly that for me. Two days later and my skin still feels and looks like I've lost a couple of pounds because my face is more toned. 

The mask contains Real Fruit Extracts, Vitamin E (Maintains Healthy Skin), Corum 9235 (Assists in Lifting and Contouring), Q10 Coenzyme (Cell Activation and Antioxidant).

The pack includes:

- 1 x Slimming Mask
- 1 x Chinup Strap
- 1 x Tape Measure

The pack contains all the instructions you need but it's also useful to have a browse on the Chin Up Website and if you have further questions you can tweet them at: @ChinUpMask 

On the website they sell refill packs of the Slimming Mask and also bumper packs. They recommend you use the mask every other day for a week to achieve better results. From the results that I've had from just using the mask once tells me that this is a quality product and worth the investment.

I had so much fun reviewing this product and hope you browse the website and see the Amazing results for yourself and treat yourself to a mask, you won't be sorry!

                                          




                                           Thanks as always for checking out my latest post!