My Fave Festive Nail Looks!

Hi Guys, 

Are you ready for Christmas? I've put together some of my Favourite nail looks for the festive season.


Hope you enjoy!!






This is my Favourite Nail look, Barry M's  'Sparkling Berry' (Hi-Shine) with 'Atlantis' as a top coat!




Dior 'Rouge' (999) with Barry M's 'Princess' polish. Accent Nail is also Barry M's 'Black Multi-Glitter'




I love this long lasting nail polish! Max Factor's (Gel Shine Lacquer) in 'Sparkling Berry'.



As you can probably tell by now, I like to layer my polishes sometimes to create a unique and different colour. Here I've used Rimmel's (60 Seconds Polish) 'pompous' with Barry M's 'Princess' over the top. Accent nail is Barry M's 'Black Multi-Glitter'




Barry M's (Gelly Nail Paint) in 'Guava' with Barry M's 'Princess' over the top. Gives a Festive/Mermaid look.






Have you got your Festive Talons ready? Hope I've given you some ideas.

Thanks, as always for checking out my post.

Till Next Time.....