Have you tried 'Christmas Tea'

I've become Obsessed with Yogi Tea's 'Christmas Tea'. I can't stop drinking it!

I ordered a few healthy teas from Holland And Barrett and came across the 'Christmas Tea' and thought that it sounded perfect especially for this time of year.

Unlike some herbal teas you can add milk which also adds to it's deliciousness. It's been the perfect, comforting drink to warm me up & relax me after the freezing weather we've had lately and it also keeps me in that Festive mood.


The packaging is so pretty and festive!



Each teabag comes in a little packet complete witha tag with little Yogi 'words of wisdom'. Each box contains 17 Teabags! I'm running out fast so I'm going to be ordering more.



Yogi Tea also support The 'Nature Fund' helping preserve the Rainforest in Madagascar & animal species that live there. You can find out more about Yogi Tea's Story Here!



The yummy Ingredients. The tea is also Caffeine Free & certified Organic.




Each box also has a Yoga Position with Instructions printed on the bottom of the box.














The Yogi Tea retails at £2.49 from HollandAndBarrett You can also find out more about Yogi Tea and their other range of Teas here: Yogi Tea

I also bought the 'BedTime' Tea from YogiTea, so there will be a blog post coming up on that at some point!

You can also find Yogi Tea on Twitter! 

Have you tried the 'Christmas Tea' yet? or any of the Teas from YogiTea?

Thank you for reading as always!