Champneys Crackers now £5 at Boots! Check them out...

So, I was over the moon when I managed to get my hands on these Gorgeous Champneys crackers in time for Christmas. I'd tried to get them before but they always sell out so fast.

At the time they were sold out online and I was gutted but managed to my delight to pick them up at my local Boots Store.

I originally bought mine for £10 but they have now been reduced in the sale to £5 (even better) You can snap them up here! online at Boots! - Be quick though because they go so fast.

In my four crackers I found:

- Citrus Blush Invigorating Body Lotion (it reminds me of Lemon Drizzle cake, so gorgeous)
- Citrus Blush Enlivening Shower Gel (as with the body lotion, the scent is divine and your skin is pampered to within an inch of itself)
- Summer Dream Rewarding Shower Gel, (peach, mango, orange, passion fruit and a hint of sandawood, gorgeous)
- Heavenly Days Relaxing Shower Cream, (this was the first of the products that I used and it's beautiful, very Addictive).

Have a peek at the pics below and see how fabulous these crackers are:










Did you manage to get your hands on these beauties? what are your thoughts?

Thanks as always for reading!

Happy Pampering!