A Rival for Yankee Candles at just £3?


Hey Everyone, 

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are continuing to enjoy the Holiday! I wanted to post about these Gorgeous Scented candles that I picked up from Sainsburys (You know how I love Scented Candles). I go through Candles like wildfire because I like to have them burning in the evening especially during the winter as I love the relaxing Atmosphere and the Festive Scents.

I picked these Scented Candles up from Sainsburys on a whim (which seems to be the case with me, I love trying new Scents and different brands of Candle) These gorgeous candles come in a beautiful large glass with a ribbon and a little tag with the name of the scent. The candle may also remind you of 'The bath and body works' candles because they also have three wicks!


These candles smell gorgeous when they are not burning but extra Gorgeous when they are. I've been burning them all day long for the past 5 days and they are still going. It's hard to believe they only retail at £6 (They are on offer right now for £3, which is even better) they could give Yankee Candles a run for their money!


These candles come in a variety of different scents, I chose 'Lavender & Geranium' & 'Passion Flower & Mango'. So right now my house smells fantabulous!

Hope you get the chance to pick one or two of these candles up, you won't be disappointed! 

Thanks as always for reading!