#BlackFriday @Superdrug Haul

Hey all,

Did you decide to snap up any of the 'Black Friday' deals?, well I did some more Christmas Shopping and also bought some bits and pieces from Superdrug!

Have a peek at my lil haul...

(Oh and BTW the bits that I picked up that were reduced are still on offer till Tuesday 1st December so get your Shopaholic Skates on!!!!)

Here's some pics (Excuse the lighting)

I picked up some Essentials but also some new products that I haven't tried before such as the brushes, MUA ,Freedom and Sleek products. They'll be featuring on the blog soon.


St Tropez Gradual Tan is my all time Favourite and having long thin hair, The 'Big Fat Hair' Range is perfect for thickening and adding volume.

Grrr at the bad lighting (but you know straight away what brushes these are)..The Fabulous 'Real Techniques'. I was also hoping to snap up the Beauty Sponges but as you can imagine they were sold out within minutes especially as they were reduced.

I've heard a lot about the 'Freedom' products and was interested in trying this Fixing Spray so I'm looking forward to seeing how that goes.

I'm looking forward to trying the Freedom, MUA and Sleek products too!!!

Some more fabulous brushes to add to my collection. 

I needed some Butterfly Clips and this pack was ideal.

Some Bubblebath Goodies. I'm Obsessed with 'I Love' products!


So here's the Shopping List (prices inc):



- Superdrug Nail Polish Remover (50ml) ~ 79p
- Superdrug Butterfly Clips (6pk) ~ £3.09
- Freedom Anti-Shine Fix Spray (100ml) ~ £5.00
- Gillette Venus Razor pack ~ Was £9.99 now £7.99
- MUA Intense Colour Eyeliner in Jet Black ~ £1.00
- Superdrug Pink Body Puff ~ £1.99
- Sleek Corrector & Conceal Palette (Shade 2) ~ £7.99
- B Brow & Eye Brush Set ~ Was £15.00 now £10.00
- Fat Hair Shampoo (300ml) ~ Was £5.59 now £2.77
- Fat Hair Conditioner (300ml) ~ Was £5.59 now £2.77
- I Love...Lots of Bubbles (Festive Edition) ~ Was £6.00 now £4.00
- MUA Paintbox Palette (Nudes & Honey Browns 448) ~ £4.00
- Real Techniques Core Collection ~ Was £20.99 now £13.99
- St Tropez Gradual Everday Tan (200ml) ~ Was £14.99 now £9.65



Happy Shopping!!!!!