Bloggers Vs Bloggers

I wasn't going to blog about this but thought...what the hell, it's my blog and my little corner of the world to express my thoughts and opinions about various matters, not just my thoughts on products etc so here goes...

Some of you in the Blogging community might have witnessed some of the 'Drama' on Twitter last night where a Blogger (I'm not going to mention the name again because I'm not sure if this whole thing was some kind of way of getting attention for their blog or whatever) out of nowhere decided to have a go at the plus size bloggers.

I had a look at the tweets on this person's timeline and it was negative in my opinion, bitchiness. things such as 'Jog on and go eat a salad' etc. It was a load of unecessary crap basically that the person tried to explain away as 'Expressing an opinion'. There was a tirade of stuff about Britain 'Getting Fat' and blah, blah, blah. Why this person felt the need to say all of this and cause so much drama in the blogging community I do not know....that's why I thought it may be for attention!

I'm not a plus-size blogger but I follow plus-size blogs. I don't care what size/weight anyone is, beauty comes in all shapes and sizes and the bloggers I follow inspire me in different ways. We can all learn from each other.

It's horrible in this day and age to see a 'Woman' expressing such a negative opinion about other women of a certain size or body shape. So much negativity for no reason.

To be honest, I felt bad reading those tweets, I felt like I was watching online bullying.

Nobody is perfect and we all fight our own battles so bringing each other down is not going to help anyone and being a bitchy blogger isn't going to get you far in the Blogging community.

I've been all shapes and sizes, I've suffered from Anorexia, Bullimia (Been Skinny Shamed) and been more curvacious (Been shamed for that too) and it's not a nice thing to go through. It's not up to other people to tell you who you should or shouldn't be, what you should eat, what you should wear etc. If you're happy and accept who you are then who cares what anyone else thinks.

Society tells me that at age 31 (32 in November) that I should have a boob job/fillers/botox/plastic surgery etc whilst chucking 'Anti wrinkle' creams at me! I'm not saying I'm against people who choose to have plastic surgery if they are very unhappy but being in your twenties (and younger as the case may be with the Kardashians - Who are bad role models as it is) and having all this done just doesn't sit well with me at all.

I celebrate people who arn't afraid to be themselves and don't conform to what society tells them they should be and it's important that we support, encourage and celebrate bloggers who inspire and motivate positivity in others.

I have another account ( @TheBloggersPost ) where I Retweet Blog posts. I don't get paid to do it, I do it just to help support other bloggers and I enjoy reading the various posts. As a blogger myself I know how much hardwork, time and money gets put into each post and how much it means to a fellow blogger if you take the time to read/comment/fave or retweet their post.

So, this was just a random rant but one which I think is important and should be said. Life is hard enough, you never know what tomorrow brings and you don't know what's going on in people's lives.

There's expressing an opinion about something and then there's being a bitch and hopefully this had made some people think about how they are viewed in the blogging community and how they themselves are not perfect as none of us are. Kindness costs nothing!

Keep being you, do your own thing, stay original!!!!!

Thank you for reading xxxxx