What I've been Loving this month....

As we are nearing the end of August (where has the year gone, it's flying by) I thought I would share with you what I've been loving this month and also what I'm going to continue using as I've been impressed with the products below. In this post you'll find products that keep you looking good inside and out and are kind to your purse, so read on....


Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer:

This is now an absolute essential in my Make-up bag! I did a more thorough review  Here!!! and to cut a long story short, it's perfect for spot prone, oily skin and is perfect for covering up dark circles and redness. It also makes a fabulous highlighter. 


In the picture below I have used the Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer and as you can see the coverage is really good. (I did have a few spots and hadn't slept well the night before but you can hardly tell thanks to this concealer) 



NSPA New Products (Exclusively Available at ASDA)

My Obsession with NSPA products continue and I've got quite the collection now. I'm always including their products in my basket when I do my ASDA shop. I just love having the pampering spa feeling at home and the fact that these products are such great quality and complete bargains you can't go wrong. I was approached to review their new range of Fresh Apple and Zesty Lime Moisture Cream, Face Scrub and Face Wash, you can see the full review Here!! As I said in the review, this range is perfect for Oily, Spot prone and sensitive skin. 



I'm also loving their 'Intensive Anti - Ageing Hand Cream' (Remember not to neglect your hands and neck, always keep these areas moisturised as they are usually the first places that display the first signs of ageing). Now that I'm in my 30's I like products that are aimed at not only keeping you looking good but also have skin benefits including anti-ageing properties. This cream smells divine and has SPF15, Pro-vitamin B5, Tetrapeptide included. Your skin is thoroughly moisturised and also strengthens and moisturises your cuticles to keep your nails healthy and looking fabulous. I don't tend to get my nails done at a salon, I let them grow naturally and paint them myself so this is also perfect for keeping them strong and I have noticed how stronger they are and how quickly they are growing. I also use this on my toe nails too. 


Muscle Mousse: 

This is for the Gymbunnies/Gymbuffs and people who are looking for a healthy, low fat, nutritious, protein packed dessert/snack that is basically guilt free and filling.

Now that my Gym routine is back on track since I've joined a new fabulous gym, I've been looking for healthier snacks and the Muscle Mousse is perfect! The mousse comes in the yummy flavours: Milk Chocolate, Peanut - Choc Caramel, Strawberry, Milky White Chocolate and Butterscotch!

The product is not suitable for Vegans/Vegetarians so I enlisted the help of my friends/family to sample the product and they loved it!


 The mousse is quick and easy to make, you just add 50g ( Two heaped scoops) of the Muscle Mousse powder to 150ml water in a shaker bottle (can also be mixed in a bowl with a whisk) shake vigorously for approx 20-30 seconds, pour into a bowl/dessert glass, allow to set in the fridge for 30 mins and it's ready!! Perfect when you get those Sweet/Chocolate cravings.

You can find out more about Muscle Mousse Here!!! on their website, check them out on Twitter: @MuscleMousse







SmartShake: 

If you're on the go and can't be bothered carrying around separate bottles and tubs etc for your Training session, you definitely need a SmartShake in your life. It is so convenient and anyone who owns one will tell you how much easier it has made their Gym trips (You can also use your SmartShake for days out, To include in your Lunch box, whatever you want, it's that handy and is safe to use in the Fridge/freezer, Dishwasher and even the Microwave)

The separate compartments make it easier for you to have your drink of choice in one compartment with either protein powder, snack/fruit, Vitamins etc in the other compartment(s) (depending on what size you go for) making it really convenient and saving you from carrying around everything separately. 

The SmartShakers come in a variety of Really Cool colours, 100 % leak proof and are made with non toxic plastic.

You can find out more about the Different Colours, Sizes and where to purchase the Amazing SmartShaker Here!!! on their website.

You can also find SmartShaker on Twitter: @SmartShakeUK 





As always Thank you for checking out my post x





*** I was approached to review NSPA, MuscleMousse, SmartShake. My views on the products are entirely my own. The Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer was purchased by myself***