A Concealer that does it all for under £10!!

So, the other day I ran into an 'Emergency' well, a Girly Girl Emergency....I'd run out of Concealer! I had a couple of pimples that needed covering (we've all been there lol) and although my foundation does a good job, I still like to have that little bit extra Coverage to be on the safe side.



It was a Sunday and my other half was in town so I asked him if he could pick me up some Concealer. He asked which one I wanted and I decided to try a different brand this time instead of the 'Kick Ass Concealer' by Soap and Glory (Which I love but fancied a change and maybe something a bit more cheaper). The funny thing is, my fiance always seems to pick up really good products at random (I should encourage him to start his own blog lol).

Anyway, moving on...he brought back The 'Rimmel' Match Perfection Skin Tone Adapting Concealer and I'm literally Over the moon with it! This concealer is a bargain at £5.99 from Superdrug and it ticks various important boxes for me. The creamy concealer which is easy to apply with a little brush at the end, no mess or fuss and a little goes a long way, highlights the under eye area as well as covering blemishes, skin redness to help create that flawless base and adapts to your skin so you're left with a natural look that doesn't look too heavy or caked on.

I'm so impressed with this product and my Fiance for finding it. This product is great for all skin tones and works a treat on my skin which is sensitive and can be oily/shiny. I haven't had any problems with the product causing my skin to be more oily or shiny and it has great staying power. For example, I apply it first thing in the morning as part of my routine and it stays put right up till I take my Make-up off at night. I will be purchasing this Concealer again and making it a regular in my routine.

You can find the 'Rimmel Match Perfection Skin Tone Adapting Concealer' In your local Superdrug instore or Online The Concealer is available in shades, Classic Beige, Soft Beige and Ivory.

Have you tried the Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer? What are your thoughts?

As always, Thank you for taking the time to read my post!!!