Skin TLC #NipAndFab


Another couple of products I'm currently loving from the Nip and Fab range at the moment is The 'Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Serum' (Which retails at £19.95 from the Nip+Fab website, Boots  and Superdrug for the same price, 50ml) and The 'Glycolic Fix Cleanser' (retails at £7,95 from the Nip+Fab website, Boots and Superdrug, 150ml) 


I'll start with talking about the 'Glycolic Fix Cleanser'. This is one of the best cleansers I have used in a long time and works quite well on my sensitive skin. After I've taken my Make up off I love to treat my skin to this foaming facial cleanser. I love the scent and my skin/pores feel like they are having a breath of fresh air when I use it. Your skin feel light, soft and thoroughly cleansed. 

If like me you wear a lot of Make up it is perfect for getting out the impurities and unclogging pores. It gently exfoliates as it cleanses the skin and when you've patted your face dry your skin feels moisturised and able to breath. 

A little goes a long way with this product so even if you use a pea sized amount your face still gets the coverage and benefits. As well as Glycolic Acid this product also contains the beauty essential 'Olive Oil'.


The 'Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Serum' may be a pit pricey at £19.95 but this is another product where a little goes a long way. I love how this can change my dry, sensitive skin to Moisturised and glowing. You have that fresh faced, relaxed feel that you get after you've had a facial or just been wearing a relaxing face mask. It reduces the appearance of fine lines/wrinkles containing skin goodies such as Hyaluronic Acid, Velvet Flower, Dragon's Blood (from the Croton Lechleri tree). You apply the serum after you have cleansed your face and neck and use morning and evening before you apply your moisturiser.

You can also see my previous posts I have done featuring Nip+Fab products:




Happy Pampering !!!