Yummylicious Coconut Macaroon Bars!!


I had to blog and tell about these addictive Coconut Macaroon bars from Cocofina! They are so yummy and not only that, they are 100% Vegan and Organic!! 

These yummy bars contain Coconut, Golden Syrup and Oats. They are great for snacking if you're following a healthier lifestyle or are Vegan. I'm Veggie but I did try going Vegan last year but I struggled and remember buying 'Vegan Treats' and everything I tried seemed to be tasteless and bland but these Vegan bars are Amazing so it was a great surprise. 

Cocofina not only have these yummy bars they have other Coconut goodies on their website from Coconut drinks to Coconut Oil, check them out Here!!! 

All healthy, no hidden ingredients and using the finest quality Coconuts!


You can also find Cocofina on Twitter: @CocofinaCoconut Follow them for product news, Info and Giveaways.

*I wasn't sponsored for this post, I just wanted to share with you how Fab these Coconut Macaroon Bars are* 

Happy Healthy Snacking!!!! : )