Salon Experience at Home with @RUSHHairBeauty @Marksandspencer

I've just been having a late night mini pamper session since it's Good Friday tomorrow and no need to set the alarm (Yay!) I had a relaxing shower and decided to treat my hair to the 'RUSH Salon ~ Command & Control Ultimate Blow Dry Lotion'. 



This lotion is perfect for both straight and curly hair, for straight hair it enables you to have sleek, smooth frizz free hair and for curly styles it helps define your curls and reduce frizz. You add 2 or 3 pumps of the lotion into your hand (I used 3) and work it through your hair. The lotion can be used on wet or dry hair and the Lotion smells divine.


I used the lotion on my just washed hair so once I'd worked the lotion through my hair I blow dried it. I noticed how soft and silky my hair was as it was drying and that there was no tangles or frizz. My hair felt smooth from root to tip, even the ends of my hair (which were a bit dry to begin with as they are due a trim) were smooth and soft. 



After blow drying my hair was smooth and full of shine. The product aims to give your hair Strength, Movement, Smooth definition for either Straight or Curly hair and provide moisture. I was really impressed because my hair felt like I'd just had a blow dry at the salon as it was left feeling bouncy, sleek and silky from root to tip.



My hair is usually crazy after I've washed it and usually have to put a few products through it to calm it down but all I've used tonight is the Lotion and my hair is good to go and looks like I've styled and straightened it when all I've done is applied some of the lotion and blow dried....it's a fabulous product and one of those essentials if you have the tendency to have crazy hair like me, plus in this unpredictable weather and spring/summer hair needs that little bit more extra moisture so I highly recommend this to keep your hair looking Amazing!!!

You can find the RUSH Ultimate Blow Dry Lotion (200ml) on the M&S Website and instores at Marks and Spencer for only £4.80 (It's usually retails at £6.00 but it is on special offer at the moment) You will also find other RUSH products on the website which are also on Special Offer so snap them up fast!!!!

As well as the Amazing Ultimate blow dry lotion there are other products in the RUSH range which include: Silk & Gloss Multi-Use Oil, Body and Bounce Light Hold Mousse, Lift and Defy Root Lift Gel, Big and Bold Volumising Spray, Shine and refine finishing serum, Flex and form flexible hold spray, Style and behold texture paste and Survive and revive dry shampoo.

You can also check out the RUSH website! and have that Salon experience at home with these Amazing RUSH products which have been designed so you have that 'just stepped out the salon feeling' which I've had using this fabulous product! 

For RUSH Artistic Team styling tips go to: marksandspencer.com & Shoprush.com 

Have fun pampering your hair!!!!! : )