Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Mask!! @NipandFab

One of my favourite things to do during my Girly pampering routines is to put a face mask on. I always go for Masks that I know are full of skin benefits and easy to remove afterwards leaving your skin glowing and soft with no irritation. 

I was intrigued by another product by Nip+Fab (  See my previous post on Nip+ Fab's Yoga blend body wash/scrub! ) and this time it's the 'Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Mask'. 

I love the scent and texture of this gel mask and it smooths onto the skin nicely, a little goes a long way too! It contains Dragon's Blood (from the Croton 
lechleri tree) to protect the skin from environmental aggressors, Salicylic Acid which cleanses the pores and aids exfoliation, Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate and refine the skin's texture, Glycerin to draw water to the outer layer of the skin to keep it moisturised and help restore suppleness, TEGO Cosmo C 250 to brighten skin and fade age spots. 



I also love the fact that you can use this as an overnight mask for a more intensive treatment, just rinse with warm water in the morning. This mask not only hydrates, moisturises and leaves a glow to the the skin, it plumps the look of wrinkles too. 

Apply a thick layer of the mask ( I've also used a thin layer and it's worked just as well) to a clean face and neck, leave for 10 minutes and then rinse with warm water. There's no sticky residue and application isn't messy, it's simple and quick and the gel is so moisturising and not sticky. After rinsing your skin feels gorgeous with a healthy glow.

I really like this mask and I've been using it as my main mask recently and noticed the positive difference in my skin ( I have oily, sensitive skin and wear Make up daily so a good treatment mask is important in my routine).

You can find the mask Here! on the Nip+Fab website, it retails on the site for £14.95 (If you're in the UK, you are entitled to free delivery when you spend over £10 on the Nip+Fab website)

Happy Pampering!!!