Have you tried @NairUk 's Shower Power Cream yet?


Nair UK has managed to impress me again when it comes to quick and easy hair removal for sensitive skin, gorgeous scent and lasting results and not forgetting the skin benefits of Argan oil, Jojoba Oil and everybody's fave for toning and smoothing skin..Cocoa Butter! 

You may remember my previous post last year on Nair's Washable Roll-On Wax which is another Fave of mine and how the results were Fabulous so I had a feeling I was gong to like this product too. 

This is perfect for this time of year (it's supposed to be spring but as I type this the wind is blowing a gale and it's a mixture of rain and snow outside lol) when we are obsessing about getting the Spring wardrobe out and rocking our pins, arms etc but of course don't want to be looking like cave woman. 

What I like about the Nair products I've used so far is that they are kind to my sensitive skin and there's no uncomfortable or irritated feeling after using the products. I also love the smell which is gorgeous like a moisturiser and effectively it is as it contains skin essentials. Some waxing products/hair removal creams have a strong odour and leave a red rash which is part of the reason people tend to use them the night before. 

I first used the shower power cream in the morning as I was in a hurry and all it took was 10 minutes in total to achieve my smooth, hair free skin. I didn't have time afterwards to moisturise but my skin felt soft and like It was moisturised so I didn't feel uncomfortable, that must be due to the Argan oil, Jojoba oil and Cocoa Butter working their magic!

All you have to do is apply a thick layer of the cream to the skin (the directions tell you where and where you can apply the cream as some areas are off limits but obv the usual areas such as underarms, arms, legs are fine. Also don't apply to damaged/Irritated/broken skin) 

Leave for 1-2 Minutes before stepping into the shower, leave the cream on the skin for at least 3 minutes and then take the spatula and test a small area to see if the hair has come away, if not leave for another couple of minutes, don't go over the 10 minutes.

Remove the cream with the spatula and then rinse away all excess traces of the cream under the shower. Don't use any soap or shower gel. Once done, pat your body dry with a towel.

There you have it, quick and easy!

You can find the Nair Shower Power Cream for £6.69 at Boots! and also check out the Nair website!

Follow them on Twitter: @NairUK

Have you tried any of Nair's products, what did you think? Leave links/comments below : )