The 99p Facemask I'm in LOVE with!!!!!!


I picked up a few of these little Clay Mask Sachets and some other face masks from Superdrug the other day and I lovvvveeee the Dead Sea Purifying Clay Mask from the Superdrug own brand range.

Normally I'm a big fan of the face masks that you smooth on, leave for 20 -30 mins and then peel off, no mess, no fuss, such as one of my Fave peel off face masks from Boots. Check out my review about that particular one Here!!!!!!

This one, however I can't get enough of. The other night I smoothed the thick creamy texture over my face and I loved how thick it was and easy to spread throughout my face. It didn't spread thin and it was evenly thick throughout my face. The sachet is quite impressive as it holds quite a lot of product in it.

I felt a tingly sensation once the mask was on all over my face which felt nice (not irritating) on my sensitive, oily skin. As the mask began to set I felt my skin tighten and I could feel the mask working.

After 30 minutes I washed the mask off with warm water and patted dry. My skin felt and looked Amazing!

My skin was dry and pores were blocked before using the mask so it was in need of a good pampering and TLC and this mask did the trick. It wasn't difficult to wash off, it was like it was melting off my face when I used the warm water and taking all the impurities that had built up with it.

You can find the Dead Sea Purifying Clay Mask at Superdrug instore for only 99p!!! you can also find online Here!!

Using these masks have done a lot to help my skin as I've been a bit run down lately with inner and outer ear infection (hell!!) 

All the Amazing skin benefits are in there....Witch Hazel, Willow Bark Extract which are perfect for oily and blemish prone skin.

Have you tried this yet? I'm actually loving some of the Superdrug & Boots own brand skin care at the moment especially their face masks and dare I say it but the Superdrug/Boots facemasks I've tried so far have been better than the S&G  fab pore facemask which I bought and reviewed a while back (it's on this blog somewhere lol) 

I did enjoy using the S&G Fab Pore mask but felt that compared to the Boots and Superdrug masks it didn't give a deep down clean feeling if you know what I mean. I felt it cleaned the surface of the skin and not deep into the skin as much as I would've liked. What did you think?

Anyway, I'm glad I've found two fabulous face masks (I'll let you know in future posts how I get on with the others I picked up) which do the trick for me especially this Dead Sea Purifying Clay Mask which at the moment ticks all the boxes for me and I can't wait to use it again!!!


Thanks for reading and there's still time to enter my latest Giveaway!!!!

Much Love : ))