Perfect Autumn Nails by @ModelsOwn


Have you tried the Gorgeous new Hyper Gel shades from 'Models Own' yet? If you haven't you're missing out!!!

I fell in love with their 'Summer' Hyper Gel collection a few months back (check out my previous post Here!! )

These 5 new colours are perfect for Autumn and my pics below don't do the shades justice so check them out when you're next out shopping or browsing online. You can check out the Models Own Hyper Gel range Here!! 

The new range shades are: Pitch Purple, Ebony Green, Brunette Red, Inky Blue and Raven Red. 

I couldn't decide which shade I wanted to try first cause I loved them all.....So I painted each of my nails with each colour : )

The polishes are Amazing quality (as Models own polishes are) and they dry really quickly. These polishes retail at £4.99 each.

These shades really make me feel all Christmassy and festive...


















Have you tried any of the shades yet? which is your Fave so far?

Thanks as always for checking out my post and don't forget to enter my latest Giveaway!!!!!!!!

Much Love : )) x