October Faves!

Hey everyone!! Hope you enjoyed Halloween and treated yourselves : )

So, it's time for 'Faves' of the month and I've put together some of my Faves for October. 

There's a little bit of everything in my October Faves, Have a little browse below : ).......




The Linda Lovelace memoir written by Linda Lovelace & Mike McGrady! I posted a review of this book Here! if you're interested in taking a look! Check out the film 'Lovelace' too on Netflix when you get the chance : )


Some Yummy Halloween Goodies from Sainsburys, The spider biscuits were Gingerbread (yum). My Faves were the 'Fiendish Fancies' and the 'Ghost' Chocolate Cake!


I've been buying this Lip Balm since my teens. I love Strawberries and always been a big fan of The Body Shop's Strawberry Range. Have a peek if you like at my review of this 


This is an every day essential to tame frizz and add a glossy shine to your hair. I also love getting out any tangles with Denman's Tangle Tamer. I've done a review of these Here!!!



These Fabulous Spider Earrings that I got last year from Accessorize!!! I did a post on some Halloween Inspired Accessories Here! There might be a Halloween Accessory sale on right now so snap them up for next year!!



This Statement necklace is just Gorge!!!! I was a lucky duck and won it on a competition on Twitter that @Statement_Gem were holding! They have the most beautiful Accessories, check them out!!!

Statement Gem Website: http://www.statementgem.co.uk/

Statement Gem Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/statementgem

*There's an Amazing sale going on at Statement Gem right now so check it out*

Oh and I haven't been asked to include Statement Gem in my Faves, I just did so because I love their pieces and know you love Accessories as much as me : )

As you all know 'The Apprentice' is back and in full swing! I was gutted that Steven went last week (The Entertainment has gone) but hey, we still have Lord Sugar's funny one liners and I'm gonna keep watching!!!

I've also been loving the Jodie Marsh Documentaries on the TLC channel! So far her programmes have included: 'Jodie Marsh - On the Game', 'Jodie Marsh - On Mail Order Brides', 'Jodie Marsh- On Lying Cheating Men'. The next episode is about 'Jodie Marsh - On Virginity'. They are really good, check them out!!!

Well That's a wrap for my October Faves, what have yours been? 

I'm Excited it's November as it's my Birthday Month (I'm a Bonfire Baby...November 5th) and it means it's getting closer to December, everyone can start winding down now at this time of year! 

As always Thanks for reading!!!

Much Love : )) x

**Oh and before I forget.....Check out and enter my latest Giveaway!!!!! **