If you LOVE Cake, you'll LOVE this!


I'm presently munching on some Gorgeous Vanilla Christmas Cake that I was lucky enough to be sent for review. There's nothing better than a nice cup of tea/coffee with the perfect slice of cake at a tearoom or the coffee shop but sometimes the supermarket bought cakes don't quite have that 'freshness' and tend to taste a bit 'dry'. 

If you LOVE cakes and you're thinking about ordering some for a Birthday, Christmas, treat for yourself, whatever the occassion....you NEED to check out Baker Days They do all kinds of personalised cakes to suit your occassion and various sizes from Cupcake size to Large. The size you see below is the 'Letterbox' size (3-4 portions) and is the vanilla flavour. There are 6 Flavours available including Vanilla such as Chocolate, Fruit, Half & Half flavours, Dairy free and Gluten Free. 

I'm So excited at the fact that they also do these' Letter box' cakes, I think they're a brilliant gift idea and a nice surprise. when the box lands on your doorstep, you think it's just a normal parcel, then you open it up to find a gorgeous tin inside with a personalised cake just for you which tastes just as gorgeous. I'm sold on this already and will be ordering a cake for my Dad who's in London and my Mum who's in Glasgow. I'm not going to tell them I'm sending them, I think it'll be a nice surprise.

People don't expect to find cakes through their letterboxes, I think it's a genius idea. I love also the Amazing customer service and that your cake is tailored to you, whichever design, size, flavour and also various prices. 

In my letterbox parcel(which was the Christmas cake theme), It included a gorgeous tin (which is reusable for whatever you like and it keeps the cake fresh, secure and the presentation is beautiful). There's a little blank card with a picture of Christmas themed gingerbread men ( you can have your own little message inside), a cute Christmas cracker and a info leaflet about Baker Days.

I just Love this so much, receiving this through the post this morning was a wonderful surprise and it brightened up my day, you definitely need to include this on your Christmas shopping list or for any occassions coming up.

Baker Days not only do Gorgeous personalised Cakes and Cupcakes, they also do Helium Balloons, Candles and Banners.

If you order a Large cake you will also receive a FREE Helium Balloon and a FREE cake Slicer. If you purchase a medium cake you will also receive a FREE cake slicer!

Baker Days deliver 7 days a week (Can this company get any more Amazing) 

The cakes/cupcakes STAY FRESH FOR 14 DAYS and like I mentioned before, the cakes are secured perfectly in the tins so you don't have to worry about any cakes being damaged on delivery.

Baker Days request that you place your order before 2pm for NEXT DAY DELIVERY (your Letterbox cake will be sent in first class post and will arrive just as normal with your everyday post, no need to wait in all day long, it's fabulous!)

So have a browse on their website Baker Days! and follow them on Twitter at @BakerDays for enquiries/quotes you can email them at: team@bakerdays.com (Tel: 01623 867 160)

Baker Days are also on : Google+  // Facebook // Pinterest // Instagram 

Also to add, BakerDays asked various random people to review some of their cakes, not just bloggers. This to me demonstrated that they are committed to customer service and were interested in hearing potential customer feedback. I thought their customer service was brilliant and I was made to feel like a important customer, not just a blogger doing a review. 

So, don't miss out, definitely check them out and you won't be sorry. I'm looking forward to placing an order with them and loved doing this review!

(The pictures below don't do it justice but it was yummylicious!!!)






   






Thanks as always for reading my post!

Going back to my tea and yummy cake now : D

Much Love : )) x