Tame that Frizz & Keep it sleek!


One of my Essential Haircare products that I use all year round is the StudioLine Hot and Smooth Cream, you'll love the price...it's only £3.75 from Boots! 

With the A/W weather now upon us we love the fashion, the make up but the gale force winds and heavy rain......not so much lol!

This product isn't just a cream that keeps your hair straight, it tames the frizz. I have naturally straight hair but not poker straight and after I first wash it, it looks wild and mad with frizz. Once I've towel dried my hair I run a golf ball sized amount of the Got2B Sexy Mousse (see my previous blog post about it here!) then I spray a little bit of the Elnett 3 days straight heat protect styling spray and then I use my GHD Hairdryer and Denman's Tangle Tamer brush to gently brush out any tangles and dry my hair. 

Once my hair is dry, it's bouncy, full of volume and because of the mousse it appears thicker and more full of body. For extra shine, sleekness and to keep the hair looking poker straight I add a tiny little blob of the StudioLine Hot and Smooth Cream through my hair (it smells gorgeous, like apples) and then use my GHD Straighteners.

Once all done and Straightened, I finish with a spray of Got2B Sexy Hairspray!

The StudioLine Hot And Straight Cream is such a good product that you can use it on it's own without any of the above mentioned products, I just choose to use the others too as I like to have a bit more thickness and Volume to my hair.

Here's to happier hair days in Autumn and Winter!!!!!

Thanks for reading and leave your links below and I'll follow your blog (and others who read this post can check out your blog too #BloggersUnited)

Much Love : )) x