My Top 10 #Halloween Playlist!


We all have our Fave Halloween Movies and Songs, I've put together a Top 10 of my Fave Halloween Inspired Tunes, some are more recent and some I've grown up with from Halloween parties at school to Halloween nights out. You can also just play these in your house for a Halloween sleep over/Night in.

What are your Fave Halloween songs? Here's mine....Enjoy!!!!!




(No1)...... Is The King of Music....Mr Michael Jackson!!! Everyone loves Thriller and it's a MUST have for Halloween and we listen to it all year round, This is a Classic and never ages!!!


 (No2), Michael again! Some non-MJ fans (do they exist lol) have rarely heard this song but I recommend you give it a listen and watch the Video, I love this song and I listen to it all year round too : )


 No3..... 'The Monster Mash' ~ by Bobby 'Boris and the Crypt Kickers. This song is a Classic and so much fun to dance and sing along too : ) 



(No 4)....From the Stephen King classic movie 'Pet Sematary' (don't know about you but all this talk of Halloween movies and songs is getting me in the mood to watch some horror movies and carve some pumpkins lol). The song is brilliant, 'Pet Sematary' ~ The Ramones


(No 5)..... I loveeee Freddie Kruger, The nightmare on Elm street movies are classics and I've always loved them and still watch them to this day! I loved the Freddie soundtrack esp 'Freddies Theme' : )


(No 6).....They did a remake of the movie a couple of years ago and some of us (well, quite a lot of us actually) who are die hard fans of the original were not really impressed. I love the soundtrack of the original movie as well as the movie itself of course. So No 6 on my list is 'Fright Night' by J Geils band!


(No 7).... A total classic of a song! you'll have no doubt heard it pop up in movies and at parties.... 'Don't Fear The Reaper' by Blue Oyster Cult.


(No 8).... We all love this movie 'Hocus Pocus' I've seen it so many times, I've lost count! One of my Fave scenes is when The Sanderson sisters take the stage and sing 'I put a Spell on You' : )



(No 9).....This is another classic, it's a bit of a slow tune but it has that halloween vibe. It's one of my Faves anyway... 'Ghost Town' by The Specials ; )


(No 10)....And last but very not least....'Ghostbusters' by Ray Parker Jr! We all love this fun 80's Classic! 


Well, that's my Top 10, I hope you enjoyed reading and if your Faves were not listed comment below and let me know what your faves are : )

Thanks as always for reading!!!!

Much Love : )) x