Halloween Inspired!

      Yay! It's now officially October and you know what that means........Halloween is coming!!!!!!! 

People of all ages love Halloween and whatever you have planned for this Halloween hope you enjoy it! 

If you're not going to a party or a show, it's the perfect time to curl up on the sofa with a Halloween cupcake, pumpkins lit and the Halloween movie on : )

I plan on doing some Halloween themed blog posts this month and I thought I'd start by going through some Accessories that I have in my collection Halloween-related. I also threw in some Halloween-ish nail polishes and my 'York Dungeon' Teddy bear (don't ask, I was feeling all Halloweeny lol) 

I got the York Dungeon bear for about £10 from the York Dungeon gift shop. If you're planning a day out in York be sure to check out York Dungeon 

Most shops on the high street and online will be selling Halloween Accessories but check out Accessorize as they do a great range! The Accessories you see below were purchased last year at Accessorize, I'm not sure if they are all still available in store but they are not yet on the website except for the Sequin Cat Ears (£4.00) but they have similar Accessories on the website!!

Happy Halloween Shopping!!!!!!

  

























  

 







(From Left:) 'Indigo' by Barry M Cosmetics, Black Nail polish by Miss Sporty, 'Pompous' by Rimmel, 'Black Multi Glitter' by Barry M Cosmetics.


As always,..Thank you for taking the time to read my post!!!

Leave your links below so I can follow your blog!!

Happy October!!!!

Much Love ; ))