Would You Rather : )

Hey Everyone!

So I have been tagged by the Fabulous @Laurenpx (Check out her Cute blog) to do this 'Would You Rather' tag!

So here goes : ) (excuse the white stripes, I was in a hurry & was copying/pasting q's & it went weird  lol, you get the idea lol)

1. Would you rather lose all your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?

A, As hard as this question is...I will have to say the Palettes & Eyeshadows!

2. Would you rather chop off all of your hair or never be able to cut it ever again?


A, I would just let it grow and grow lol. If I cut it all off I could just get extensions : D

3. Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?


A, Pink Cheek : )


4. If you have £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?


A, Make Up : )


5. Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?


A, Eyeliner ; D


6. Would you rather only shop in Boots/sephora or only shop in MAC?


A, I practically live in Boots! it's got all my Make Up, Toiletries etc in. I don't have the luxury of having a Sephora here in the UK. I like Mac products and own quite a few but I don't think I'd want everything just Mac : )


7. Would you rather only use one eyeshadow colour or one lip colour for the rest of your life?


A, I'd say Lip colour cause I don't want to be rocking the 'dramatic' eyes when I'm in my 70s lol : )


8. Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer, or summer clothes in winter?


A, I'd have to say winter clothes in Summer. In the UK our Summer weather varies lol : D


9. Would you rather have bright nails or dark nails all year round?


A, I'd say bright nails, cause bright nails cheer me up, esp pinks : )


10. Would you rather give up your favorite lip colour or favorite eye colour?


A, Fave Lip Colour!


11. Would you rather only wear your hair in a ponytail or messy bun?


A, I'd go with a sleek ponytail, it's classic and never goes out of fashion : )



I nominate to do this tag: 

Laura (@Moustache_Mouth)

Sophie  (@ofsilentseas)

Fiona (@fieheath)

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to check out Laurens blog!

Much Love : )) x