Pure Color Instant Intense Eyeshadow Trio 'Arctic' by @EsteeLauderUK



When it comes to my fave eyeshadows of the moment I have to say that I'm loving the Pure Color Instant Intense Eyeshadow Trio in Arctic which retails at £28.00 (If you purchase from the Estee Lauder UK website you will also get 2 free samples and free delivery with your order)

I also purchased the Pure Color Eyeshadow in Midnight Star (£17.00) which is a rich, deep metallic blue and it's Gorgeous (I'll do a review on it at some point)

Anyway, Back to the 'Pure Color Instant Intense Eyeshadow' range. I chose the 'Arctic' Trio eyeshadow palette but other shades available include: Amber Alloy, Beach Metals, Gilded Chocolates and Steel Lilacs. 

The quality of these eyeshadows are brilliant and they last from the moment you put them on till the moment you take them off. For example, the other day I used the eyeshadow palette at 6am and my eyeshadow stayed looking fresh and fabulous all day long, I fell asleep in my makeup (I know, I know.....very bad!!! but it was a one off) and I woke up the next day, the eyeshadow still looked great ( I could've gotten away with not doing my make up that day and just left it as it was lol) 

The pics taken below don't do the shades justice but  hopefully you'll get the idea. Check out the Estee Lauder Website and see what you think. I love them!

I did a review recently on the Amazing Estee Lauder Gel Eyeliner : )

I love this trio because you can create a number of different looks form subtle to dramatic.

I'm loving the Estee Lauder Make Up range right now, I still Love Dior but I've also been incorporating some Estee Lauder products into my Make Up Bag cause they are so impressive!

Do you own any of the Estee Lauder Pure Color Instant Intense Eyeshadow Trio Palettes? Send me your links cause I like the look of the other shades too : )

Hope you enjoyed the review!

As always thank you for reading and leave your links in the comments below so I can follow your blog (and if you fancy, follow mine : )

Much Love : ))