Naked Dolly by @TooFaced


Another one of my Fave lipsticks which I'm absolutely in Love with is the 'La Creme Color Drenched Lip Creme in Naked Dolly' It's just pure Gorgeousness!!!!

It's basically everything you want in a Lipstick, Gorgeous Colour, Smells Gorgeous, Long Lasting, Vegan Friendly, Lip Conditioning, Moisturising, Hydrating and smoothing plus paraben free.

I bought this the first time round (I've had a few because I love it so much) on a whim as I'd heard so much positive reviews about Too Faced products. Every time I go to Debenhams/Boots they are nearly all sold out cause their products are so popular so I now order mine from Debenhams online. 

This is in my top 5 perfect Nude shades and I just love the texture and everything about it. Your lips are cared for (it's full of Antioxidants) and kept in good condition whilst looking totally glam and glossy at the same time.

It retails at £18.00 which some may consider a bit pricey but trust me it's worth it and you'll get lots of compliments on it. It is like a lipstick and gloss all in one because you get that glossy, shimmer effect and your lips feel smooth. 

Some lipsticks make your lips feel dry after a while or when you take it off but this doesn't, it leaves your lips feeling super soft.

There's so many shades too choose from and I would recommend purchasing online because Too Faced products sell out pretty quickly in the stores so avoid disappointment and to be on the safe side, order on line.

I get mine from Debenhams! 

Happy Shopping! Let me know what your Fave shade is and what your thoughts were? I will warn you though, once you get on the Debenhams website or on the Too Faced website itself you'll want to buy everything : )

Hope you enjoyed the review, Thanks as always for reading & don't forget to check out & enter my latest Giveaway Here!!!!!!

Much Love : )) x