got2b Sexy! #BigVolume #Thickerhair


My Fave essential Hairspray & Mousse which I can't get enough of is the 'got2b' 2 sexy range by Schwarzkopf! They tick all the boxes for me.

They smell gorgeous, give your hair volume, thickens your hair, pushes up the roots and keeps it looking shiny and in place!

Every time I wash my hair afterwards I apply a golf sized amount of the got2b spray volumizing mousse and run it through my damp hair then blow dry it upside down. My hair is left smelling fruity, silky, smooth and bouncy and gives it a more thicker appearance. This mousse is perfect for people who have thin hair and want to add a bit of life, thickness and volume, It's also perfect for people who love to backcomb/tease their hair in prep for big hairstyles.

After I've styled my hair I use the got2b volume hairspray and it keeps my style looking perfect whilst giving my roots a lift, making my hair look more thicker and shiny. There is no residue and I take it everywhere with me. 

You can find the got2b range at Superdrug they do various products for men & women to keep your hair looking fabulous and full of life!

The got2b Sexy Volumizing spray mousse is available at Superdrug for £3.99 for 250ml and the got2b volumizing hairspray is also available at Superdrug 
for £3.99 for 300ml. My other Fave products in this range are the 'Happy hour' hairspray and the 'Glued blasting freeze' hairspray, perfect for the wintery months to keep your hair in place in stormy weather! 











Have your tried these products or other products in the got2b range? what did you think? Hope you enjoyed the review and Thanks as always for checking out my post! 

My GIVEAWAY ends on Friday 19th Sept at 5pm so don't forget to enter!!!!

Much Love : )) x