Estee Lauder Double Wear Gel Eyeliner


I'd been wanting to purchase a Gel Eyeliner for quite a while but I wasn't sure which brand to go for. I'd heard the Bobbi Brown gel liner was good but I'd also heard positive reviews about Estee Lauder's Double wear eyeliner.

So I went with the Estee Lauder Double Wear 'Stay in Place' Gel Eyeliner. I've been loving Estee Lauder products at the moment especially their eye make up products. 

I'm still devoted to my pencil liners for my water line but I wanted something a bit different for my upper eyeline. 

The Estee Lauder Gel Liner claims to last 15 hours but in my experience with it, it lasts from the moment you put it on till you take it off. I'm really impressed with this product. It stays put but what I will say is that practice makes perfect. If you're used to using pencils to line your eyes it can sometimes take a few attempts with getting a straight and tidy line with the gel liner & brush. Once you've got the line how you want it, it'll stay put and won't smudge.

It sets pretty quickly so if you're looking for a 'smudged' effect make sure you do this straight away as the gel sets quickly. Tidy any stray marks with a cotton bud/Q-Tip.

The product comes in a cute little navy blue box with the Estee Lauder gold lettering. Inside you will find the little gel pot and eyeliner brush. The shade I chose was 'Stay Onyx 01' which is a soft Black. Other shades available include, Extreme Emerald, Stay Coffee, Stay Bronze, Electric Bold Coblat and Stay Violet. 

You can purchase the gel liner at your nearest Estee Lauder counter, The Estee Lauder Website or from Debenhams for £19.00 (prices with the other shades vary) 

***On the  Debenhams webite they have an offer on at the moment 'Buy any Two Estee Lauder products and recieve a free gift'*** 



Excuse the marks on the gel liner (I've been using it every day) : )


My chosen shade was 'Stay Onyx 01' as I wanted a Black colour : )

Swatch of the Estee Lauder Double Wear Gel Eyeliner in 'Stay Onyx 01' (obviously not a straight line but I've made a thicker line so you get a better idea of the shade)


Hope you enjoyed the review. Do you use Gel eyeliners? what is your opinion on them, leave your links below : )


Don't forget there's still time to enter my latest Giveaway

Thanks for reading!

Much Love : )) x