Creme Cup Lipstick by #Mac


Another one of my Fave Lipsticks from Mac as well as 'Angel' is the 'Creme Cup'. It is a Gorgeous, warm, pinky nude colour that shimmers and the creamy texture leaves the lips feeling moisturised  and looking glossy and very Glam!

I purchased mine from the Mac counter at Fenwick in York when I was there but you can also purchase this and the Angel lipstick online from the Mac website here! they retail at £15.50

Check out previous review of the 'Angel' Lipstick plus the Cremesheen Lipglass in Deelight by Mac here!!










I'm looking forward to trying out other shades of Mac Lipsticks. Which ones would you recommend? what is your Fave Mac Lipstick? Leave your links below!

Check out my Giveaway which ends on Friday 19th Sept so don't forget to enter!

Thanks for reading!

Much Love : )) x