The Make Up Tag!

I have been tagged by the Fabulous @Leepoe1 (Linda) to do this Festive Make Up Tag! Don't forget to check out her Gorgeous Blog!!!

Ok, so here goes!!


Q1, What Foundation Do You Use?

I love Max Factor's 'Lasting Performance' Foundation. I actually quite like the MaxFactor foundations for their coverage and for being long lasting. I add my concealer & Powder for a matt, flawless finish : ))

Q2, How About Concealer?

At the moment I'm loving 'Soap & Glory's' Kick-Ass Concealer : ))

Q3, What do you think of Fake Eyelashes?

I used to wear them but I don't really like the idea of the whole Siberian Mink thing. Some companies say they 'brush the fur of the minks but I've heard some are killed. Plastic Eyelashes I suppose are fine. I don't wear them. I love Dior mascara & Lash maximiser serum to make my lashes pop : ))

Q4,What Brand Of Mascara Do You Use?

Any Mascara by Dior, I'm Just Obsessed!!!! I really like the Bobbi Brown 'Everything' Mascara. I'm also looking into trying out Estee Lauder mascaras as I've been really into Estee Lauder eyeshadows lately : ))

Q5, Sephora or Mac?

Being in the UK I'm not sure we have a Sephora here, I think you can order to the UK online, don't quote me on that lol! I would love to shop at Sephora, they seemed to have quite a lot of  things I like. I love Mac Products also : ))

Q6, What Make Up Tools Do You Use In Application?

I have a mix of Make Up Brushes from CrownbrushUK, Bobbi Brown and Calvin Klein. I use A Foundation brush, Concealer Brush, Eyebrow Brush, Eyeshadow Brush, Blending Brush, Bronzing Brush, Blusher Brush, Highlighter Brush and a Brush I carry around with me for 'Touch-ups' Yes, I use a LOT of brushes : D (Add eyeliner brush to that, since I've started using Estee Lauder's Gel Eyeliner)

Q7 Do you use Make Up Base/Eyeshadow primer for the eyes?


I love using Urban Decay's Eyeshadow primer for eyes! I also find that concealer works just as well. I use Urban Decay's Make Up Setting Spray before I put on any of my Make Up so I think that contributes to why my Make up always looks fresh, even at the end of the day ; ))

Q8, What is your Fave Eyeshadow/Colour/Shade?

Hmmm, at the moment I'm loving the Blue shades from Dior & Estee Lauder. I love the Urban Decay Naked Palettes and the Too Faced Palettes. It's hard to pick one but I will say that I love a Smokey Eye : ))

Q9, What do you think of Pigment Eyeshadows?

I Love rich colours and take care during applying some pigmented eyeshadows by putting some loose foundation powder underneath each eye to catch any falling flakes of eyeshadow. Then sweep away with a brush when done : ))

Q10, What is your Fave Lipstick?

Maybelline's Kiss Pearl or Pink Pearl ; ))

Q11, What is your Fave Blusher to use?

Dior Blush in 'Rosy Glow'

Q12, Do you like drugstore Make Up?

I like some drugstore cosmetics! some drugstore make up products work just as well as the high end ones, it's just a matter of trial and error, finding the drugstore ones that work well : ))

Q13, Name a Make Up crime you hate?

Dark lip liner with bright lipstick

Q14, Do you like colourful shades of Make Up (Lipstick, Eyeshadow) or neutral ones?

I'm very much a Smokey eye, nude/baby pink lip girl. I like dramatic eyes, so I would have to say, Bronze, gold, smokey greys & blues : ))

Q15, If you could leave the house with just One Make Up Item what would it be?

Mascara (Cause I can use it on my brows and as eyeliner also lol)

Q16, Could you leave the house without any Make Up on?

I could but I just love being glammed up : ))

Q17 In your opinion what is the best Make Up Line?

In terms of price, quality, advice, I would have to say Bobbi Brown! The products are fabulous and the website is brill to. You can get free samples with your order and there's online tips. I think the price range is quite good too.

Q18, What do you think of Make Up?

I love it!It's like Art, you create your own look : ))


Ok, so that's it folks! Hope you enjoyed my answers to the Make Up Tag! Why don't you have a go!!

I'm going to nominate 5 Beauty Bloggers to do this tag:

I nominate:

@AimeeBelle86

@BexMorts

@Charliehianne_

@MyLifeAsAnu

@HumbleBeauty29


Much Love : )) Don't forget to check out/Enter my latest Giveaway Here!!!!!!! xXx