The Fab Pore

I decided to go on a bit of a 'Soap & Glory' shopping spree last week and bought some more of their fabulous products. You know from reading previous posts (if you have done lol) that I adored the 'Hand Food', The 'Righteous Butter' and the Shower Gel & Bath Foam that I got as part of the 'Clean Get Away' Travel Gift Set, which I also included in my 'July Faves' post.

I got my mits on 'The Fab Pore' (2 in 1 Pore Purifying Mask & Peel). I wanted a really good face mask and fancied having a little pampering/kinda spa session at home. I've been happy with all the other Soap & Glory products I've used so far so I thought I would give this mask a go.

I've used it 3 times so far and I love using it, it's fun. First of all you'll notice that the mask creme is thick, grainy with a mint scent. It reminds me a little bit of foot cream (but don't let that put you off). It feels nice going onto the skin (you look like a green monster but you'll feel like a pampered princess lol). Before putting this on I suggest you put your hair up in a clip or bun to keep your hair out of your face.

I have sensitive, oily skin and I wear a lot of make up so I like the fact that this is a special treatment and pamper for my pores, unblocking them, helping them to breath and also to make them appear smaller. The directions are to massage the cream into your face and focus on your T-Zone. If you want a quick skin freshen up then leave for 5 minutes but if your looking for a more deeper clean then leave on for 15 minutes then wash off with warm water and pat dry Your skin will feel Amazing. You can use this mask whenever you fancy having a little pamper session, it says on the box 1 - 3 times per week. I use it when I have one of my pampering bubble baths. Afterwards I feel like I've had the spa treatment.

I love the idea of turning your bathroom into a spa and trying out all these different products. You save money on going to an expensive spa when you can have it at home pampering yourself or having a girls night in.

Any Negatives with this product? Some people may be put off by the strong scent and the similarity to foot creme/scrub but that doesn't bother me.

The Fab Pore is recommended for Oily/Combination skin and contains 'Superfruit Yuzu & Poreshrink-R Complex' which I'm not up on the 411 of what that is but 'poreshrink' sounds good. I love the way my skin feels during me using the product and afterwards, there's no stinging, it feels very soothing.

The little tub contains 50ml but a little goes a long way and I can see this lasting me a good few weeks, to say I've used it 3 times already and it's still more or less filled to the top.

Well, I hope you found this post useful and if you tried this, how did you find it? I'm gonna go for a Bubblebath, face mask, nails.....my usual Sunday pampering evening, just got to find a fabulous movie to watch : )

You can purchase The 'Fab Pore' 2 in 1 Mask & Peel Here!!! on the Soap & Glory website or Here!!! on the Boots Website (The Boots website says they have sold out of it at the moment but I'm sure they should have it on the S&G website) You can get from both for £10.00.

Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!!!! which ends on Friday 8th August

Happy Pampering!!!