Hot Cloth Cleanser, worth the hype?

So I decided to jump on the bandwagon lol and see what all the fuss was about with these 'Hot Cloth Cleansers' that I keep hearing about. I liked the sound of it and as I'm into my pampering products I thought I'd give it a whirl : )

There's different ranges/brands to choose from but I decided to go with one from Superdrug ''Vitamin E, Hot Cloth Cleanser'' only £4.99. I didn't know what to expect. At first I thought before I looked into it that it was just a fancy cloth which in a way it is but it comes with the cleanser too.

I have sensitive/oily skin so I'm very picky about what products I use so I was thinking...is this gonna bring me out in blemishes etc, but I thought I'd give it a chance. If you purchase this product from Superdrug you'll find in the box, a Muslin Cloth and the 200ml Hot Cloth Cleanser.

The cleanser is suitable for vegetarians & Vegans, Cruelty Free and is rich in Vitamin E, Vitamins A, B, F & H. On the packaging it says it's suitable for normal to dry skin. I have sensitive skin and I had no problems with it.

I used the product twice, Once to remove makeup & once without makeup . It worked brilliantly on both aspects but I personally didn't feel comfortable using it to remove my makeup, the cloth looked a sight at the end of it lol and plus obviously you have to keep washing the cloth after every use. I wear waterproof mascara so there's no way a little rinse is gonna do, I'd have to keep sticking it in the washing machine every day.

I did however like it as a treat for my skin after my make up was removed the second time I used it. I applied the cream to my face. The smell of the cream is gorgeous and it felt lovely on my skin. Then I used the cloth to gently massage and exfoliate in circular motions. After this I rinsed the Cream off of my face with warm water and patted dry with a face towel. My skin felt fresh, smooth and relaxed. My skin looked like it was glowing and there was no redness or irritation.

So my verdict on this?, Personally I prefer to use it as a now and again skin treat, maybe once or twice a week to exfoliate your skin. I don't think I'll be using it again to take off my make up. The cream is gorgeous though and it smells divine and I think it would work just as well on it's own as a face wash.

Have you tried one of the Hot Cloth Cleansers? How did you find it?

Hope you enjoyed my post and found it useful. Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!!!!!!

As always, much Love and Thanks for reading : )) x