Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint @BarryMCosmetics

Hey Everyone,
Hope you're enjoying your Sunday! I'm stuffed, full of yummy Sunday dinner lol so I'm relaxing and thought I would do a review on Barry M's Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint 

I love Barry M's Nail Polishes. Hope you enjoy!! : ))

First of all, here's my new nail colour this week. Barry M's 'Prickly Pear' Gelly Hi-Shine. £3.99 from Superdrug!!!!! Initially this colour goes on quite light and transparent with the first coat. I applied 3 coats to get the result you see below. It's more of a lilac/lavender shade but looks lovely when the nail paint is all set and dried.

I also love the Barry M's Gelly Hi-Shine in 'Guava' also £3.99 & available from Superdrug!!!! I wore this colour last week and it only took one coat to achieve the result below. I love this colour, very summery and my nails looked great all week, only the tiniest of chips but that was on day 6/7 so overall I was really impressed. 



I'm really impressed with the two nail paints I've bought from the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Collection. I'm going to purchase some more of the colours. 

These Nail paints are great quality and even if your colour goes on quite thin to begin with you can apply a couple of more coats and it doesn't smudge, I think it just depends what colour you go for. 

My nails dried really quickly with each of these polishes and with no smudges or bubbles. 

Hope you enjoyed my review and don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!

Much Love : )) x