Flake Away Body Polish @SoapAndGlory

I'm loving this 'Flake Away Body Scrub' from Soap & Glory right now. The little pink tub looks gorgeous in my bathroom but also the product itself is Amazing. The scent is gorgeous (scented with Soap & Glory's Original Pink Fragrance) and it has a sandy, thick, creamy texture. Ingredients contained include Sugar and Peach Seed Powder, Shea Butter, Grapeseed, Sea Salt and Almond Oils. As will all body scrubs, do not use on irritated skin. 

All you do is grab a handful of the scrub and rub onto damp skin in circular motions then rinse off. You're left with smooth, silky feeling skin and your skin smells gorgeous!

I purchased mine for £7.50 for 300 ml which you can find at Boots or Here!!!! on the Soap And Glory website! 

I'm a fan of body scrubs and I have to say that this product has impressed me, when I run out of this tub, I'll defo be purchasing another : )

Happy Pampering! Thanks for reading : )