Bubblegum Lip Scrub #Lush

I was browsing in Lush the other day and came across this Bubblegum Lip Scrub I loved the fact that Lush now do Lip Scrubs as I'm so used to seeing facial scrubs, body scrubs, foot scrubs etc.

I opened up the little pot and straight away fell in love with the scent, it smells of candy. Reminds me of the 'Snow Fairy' scent (Lush usually bring out the 'Snow Fairy' shower gel near Christmas and it smells like candy). So I thought I would give it a go. When I applied it on my lips, it had a very sandy texture (obviously with it being a scrub lol). My lips felt nice, not irritated and afterwards my lips tasted like candy.

I love this stuff but there is that temptation just to lick the scrub all off of your lips lol. It's very sweet. The scrubs also come in the flavours 'Mint Julips' and 'Popcorn'. The Scrubs retail from Lush at £5.50 and you can buy them in store or from here, on the Lush Website!!

The scrub lasts a couple of months going by the sell by date on the bottom of the pot. I haven't tried the other two flavours yet. Has anyone tried this? or the others? what did you think? send me your links : )

Hope you enjoyed reading & as always thank you for checking out my latest post : )) x