#Boots Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Peel Off Face Mask!

I found this product whilst I was picking up my usual bits and pieces from Boots and I love it!! In the 90's I remember having slumber parties with my friends eating Pizza, watching horror movies and having fun with peel off face masks and cucumbers for our eyes lol!

I hadn't seen any of the peel off face masks for quite a while, most of the ones I've used recently and I've seen advertised/reviewed by other beauty bloggers, are the ones you wash off with warm water. So I was excited to have come across this and the fact that it included Tea Tree and Witch Hazel was a bonus : )

The mask comes in a 50ml tube for only £2.99, It goes onto skin like a thick, pale green gel which is easy to apply and spread around the skin. It has a pleasant scent to it, kind of medicinal, you can definitely smell the Tea Tree and Witch Hazel in there but it's not overpowering.

Once the face mask has been spread evenly around the face (obviously leaving the eye area, use some cucumber slices or cold green tea bags over them if you're looking to reduce any puffiness), leave for 10 - 15 minutes. The first few minutes of the mask drying you'll feel the skin to tingle just a little bit, it's not uncomfortable and it didn't irritate my skin (I have sensitive skin and had no issues using this product).

Once the mask has completely dried, carefully remove the mask. You'd think with the price of this product that the quality wouldn't be that great but it actually is. The mask doesn't come off in annoying, crumbly bits. You can actually see on the mask, the dead skin cells/pores and dirt that has been removed from the skin.

After all the mask has been removed you're left with fresh feeling, toned and breathable skin with cleaner, tighter pores.

This product is a definite winner for me and I'll be sticking this in my monthly essentials shopping list. I love how quick and easy it is, no messing about! Sit and watch Eastenders with it on and then take off, done! I prefer these types of face masks to the ones that you have to wash off the skin.

I will be using this twice a week, it's up to you how much you use it, depending on your skin type. Boots do a really good range of their own brand skin care products. You can pick up cleansers, lotions etc in this 'Tea Tree and Witch Hazel' range.

This product also helps prevent future breakouts and helps remove blackheads.

Obviously don't use this whilst you're in the bath as the mask won't set.

You can find the 'Tea Tree & Witch Hazel Peel Off Face Mask' Here!!!!!! You can also purchase this in sachet form for 99p if you just fancy a one off treat.






Thanks for reading my review! Let me know if you've tried this...what did you think?

Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!!!!


Much Love : )) x