The ''Whatever You Wanna Call It''! #Bblogger #Tag

Hi Glamouristas!

Here's my answers to the 'Whatever You Wanna Call It' Tag, Hope you enjoy : D

1) Which perfume are you wearing today? 

Armani Diamonds ~ Rose

2) What was the last movie you watched?

The Chernobyl Diaries, which I thought was quite good : )

3) Which Book/Magazine are you reading at the moment?

Man In The Music: The Creative Life and Work of Michael Jackson.

4) Tea or Coffee?

Tea : )

5) Showers or Bubble Baths?

Bubble Baths : )

6) Fave Chocolate bar?

Cadburys Dairy Milk

7) Have you ever bought a Celebrity perfume, if so which ones?

I have 3 in my Perfume collection. M from Mariah Carey (I also had her lollipop bling collection at one point but never re-purchased when they ran out as I wasn't 100% happy with the products lol). M is really nice though and lasts, very feminine fragrance. I have 'White Diamonds' by Elizabeth Taylor, people may wonder why I like this but I like having it in my collection cause it's a classic perfume. The 3rd is Michael Kors, Sporty perfume, it smells fresh and citrus-y. Not usually the type of fragrance I'd go for but I won it in a competition and I do like wearing on days that I want to save my Fave expensive perfumes.

8) What was the last thing you bought?

Some Neutrogena Face wash, Lollipops and more perfume : )

9) Fave day of the week?

I'd say a Sunday, you can chill in your bath robe and watch Dvd's or pamper yourself, go shopping. It is kind of a laid back day.

10) What's next on your shopping list?

Apart from my weekly supermarket shop lol, I have that delivered so it's stress free : D I need to get some more mascara and some make up bits and pieces.

11) What's the most embarrassing song you have on your iPhone (your guilty pleasure)?

London Nights by the London Boys, They were a duo in the 80's, very camp : D

12) What's your Fave Song on your iPhone right now?

That's hard cause all my MJ stuff is on there, hmmmm. I can't pick a single one but I will say that MJ's Xscape album is on the replay : ))

13) What song is driving you mad at the moment?

That 'Wiggle' song by Jason Derulo or whatever his name is, that other song he had before too 'Talk Dirty'. Don't get me wrong, the guy is talented but I find it all a bit cheesy and his songs get played to death. I liked some of his stuff in the beginning though.

14) Have you had anything Embarrassing happen to you this week?

(We've just started this week so I'll have to include last week lol,) Yes, well Kind of embarrassing. A tweet which I wrote on the Anniversary of Michael Jackson's death basically saying that I didn't agree with CNN interviewing Conrad Murray on the 5 th Anniversary of Michaels Passing. I called Murray a Killer and told him and CNN to show some respect!......My Tweet ended up on CNN for all the world to see it.

15) Which channel do you watch the most?

ID (Investigation Discovery) I'm really into Criminology : ))

16) Who is your Fave youtuber?

I like Trisha Paytas and Shane Dawson : )

17) Fave Cereal?

I like Crunchy Nut Cornflakes but I also have Branflakes

18) Do you have any pets?

Yes, 2 cats.....Freddie Mercury and Michael Jackson

19) What's your Fave Drugstore?

Boots

20) What's your Fave clothes store?

It's a tie between Selfridges and House of Fraser.

Well, that's it! Hope you have a go at this Tag, Thanks for reading, as always...MUCH LOVE : ))