The Righteous Butter! @SoapAndGlory

Happy Thursday!!!

Did you watch the Commonwealth games opening ceremony last night? I did, I thought it was brilliant and obviously being a Glaswegian I was really proud of everyone who took part. I'll be popping up to Glasgow soon so I'll do some Shopping, Museum/Sightseeing blogs which I've been looking forward to doing : )

So, carrying on with my Soap & Glory review theme this week, I have to tell you about the gorgeous Award Winning 'Righteous Butter'. Smother yourself in this after a bath or shower and you feel all silky, pampered and fabulous plus you'll smell gorgeous too.

It comes in the S&G signature pink tub and like other Soap & Glory products you can get them from the Soap and Glory Website or from Boots UK retailed at £10.50 for 300ml.

The Righteous Butter contains Shea Butter and Aloe Vera.

Just a reminder that Boots have the 3 for 2 offer on selected Soap And Glory products right now and also do some of the S & G products in minature if you're going away for the weekend/holidays.

I have to say that this is a gorgeous product. It is thick and leaves skin feeling smooth and it smells so nice. You feel like your skin is getting a real treat when you use it.

I'll be doing another giveaway on my blog for my fabulous blog followers as a Thank You for putting up with me and staying loyal : D This time it'll be specifically for the #Bbloggers and the people who are following my blog. The reason for this is because, one...you guys deserve it (you're hard working bloggers for goodness sake) and two....There's been a few people who have followed me on twitter, won the competition and then buggered off and unfollowed once they've got their prize. I enjoy reading your blog posts and you take the time to read mine so it feels better. If you're not a Blogger, you can still enter by following my blog by email, just make sure you comment on the give away post with your twitter name to count as an entry. So keep an eye out in the next few days for my give away : ))

Anyway, My skin is still feeling so soft since using the body butter. I would really recommend this to add to your Soap & Glory collection.

Thank you for reading  and if your country is taking part in the Commonwealth Games....Good Luck!!!!

Much Love : )) x