Kick Ass Concealer! @SoapAndGlory

Happy Wednesday Glamouristas!

I'm excited for the opening ceremony for the 2014 Commonwealth Games in Glasgow. Good Luck to everyone taking part!

I wanted to bring your attention to my Fave concealer, The Soap & Glory 'Kick Ass Concealer'. This is the third time I've bought this product and I adore it. I purchased mine from Boots but you can also purchase it from the online Soap & Glory website for the same price of £10.00. 

It is known as the 3 step camouflage kit. It comes in a little round compact, inside you'll find two compartments. The first compartment contains 'Concealer Sealing Powder' with a little powder applicator pad. The second compartment contains a little round mirror (perfect for your touch-ups) and a under eye brightening Concealer which is the lighter of the two colours. The darker of the two colours is the super-wear face concealer for any other areas of your face to cover blemishes.

This is the best concealer I've used in a long while. I was using the the CrownbrushUK concealer pallet which I thought was good but I have to be honest and say that the Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer is the better of the two. I love that it gives me maximum coverage and my make up looks flawless. You start with a smooth, airbrushed canvas before you apply the rest of your make up, ie eye shadow etc. 

I would recommend using a concealer brush to apply the concealer and the applicator pad to tap on the powder to the skin to set the concealer then use a face brush to gently blend in the powder to create the airbrushed, flawless effect.

You can purchase the Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer here!! or Here @ Boots UK it comes in either 'Light' or 'Medium'.

***At the moment Boots have a 3 for 2 (cheapest product free) on Selected Soap & Glory products***

Hope you enjoyed reading my review and hope you enjoy watching the Commonwealth Games Opening Ceremony (if you're watching it lol) tonight!!

Much Love!!! : ))