July Faves!!

Hello Dahhlings! 

So, here we are at the end of July. This year is going fast, it'll nearly be Christmas!!!

Anywayyyyy..... Let's get on with the July Faves : )

First of all I'm loving my Buddhist Wristbands from @WalkerSamui  They are £5 each (inc P&P) and come in a variety of colours. I chose Pink & Purple. Each wristband is hand made and blessed on the island of Koh Samui in Thailand. I love mine and I'm never taking them off : )

Neutrogena Visibly Clear Blackhead Eliminating Scrub
 from Superdrug! I'm still Loving this and using it every evening to keep blackheads at bay.

The MAC Cremesheen Glass in 'Deelight' and MAC's 'Angel' Lipstick available form the MAC Website! I love this combination.

Soap & Glory's 'Clean Get Away' Set is brilliant for holidays or as a little treat. I've used nearly all of the bubble bath and shower gel. I'm currently still using the Righteous body butter and hand food. All the products in this set I give 10/10. you can find it here!!! for only £10.

I totally adored the 'Sweetie Pie' Gift box from Lush. I will be getting this again. You can find out more about it on my previous blog post All Guys should buy Girls Lush Cosmetics!! you can find the 'Sweetie Pie' Gift box as well as other Lush Gift boxes on their website!! 

I'm a big fan of the Soap & Glory 'Kick Ass Concealer' which I've bought a few times before but decided to add it into this Months Faves. You can check out my review for it Here!!! and you can find this on the Soap & Glory website!!! also available in Boots.

I also included in this Months Faves my Fave whitening toothpaste that I swear by Beverly Hills Formula Toothpaste check out their website. I usually use the 'Sensitive' toothpaste but I'm gonna try the new black one next so I'll review that one soon. You can also find the 'Beverly Hills Perfect White' toothpaste at Superdrug!

Hope you enjoyed this months Faves post and hope I've inspired you to try out some of the goodies listed above, let me know how you got on with them! 

Don't forget to enter my GIVEAWAY!!!

Much Love : )) x