I would like to Thank......

Happy Sunday Everyone!!

I'm really please to be nominated by the dahhling @SashHope for the Liebster Award! I appreciate it so much. Be sure to follow Sasha on Twitter and her brilliant Blog too.

I found it a struggle to find 11 Beauty Bloggers with a low number of followers as everyone's blogs seemed so popular both on Bloglovin & Twitter. I loved all the blogs though chosen and glad now that they get a chance for their brilliant blogs to be seen and followed by other beauty bloggers!

I will Include the 11 Beauty Bloggers that I have nominated for the Liebster Award along with their Twitter names but first I will carry out the rules as stated by the Fabulous Sasha and tell you 11 facts about me then answer Sasha's 11 questions!, Here Goes : ))

*1..... I'm Glaswegian/Scottish living in England
*2.... I have two cats called Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury
*3.... I'm part Spanish (My biological Dad was From Spain)
*4....I have two Tattoo's, One of hello kitty and another dedicated to my Dad.
*5.... I went to the Cirque Michael Jackson's Immortal Tour last year - Amazing!!!!
*6.... I met Navi, one of the worlds no 1 Michael Jackson Impersonators last year.
*7.... I'm interested in Criminology
*8....I'm double jointed
*9.... I have a ring that I have worn since I was 9 years old : )
* 10.... My Fave book is 'Flowers In The Attic' (I also love the 1987 film)
*11.... One of my guilty pleasures is going to museums.

Answers To Sasha's Questions:


1. Do you speak another language? If not, would you like to?
 Does Glaswegian Count?, I speak a little bit of German : D 
2. If I gave you £100 to give to charity, which charity would you donate to and why?
I would probably split it between The British Heart Foundation and Cancer Research. I have lost people close to me from diseases connected to them. I would like to donate to a number of charities inc Animal Charities.
3. Favourite type of foreign food?
Mexican or Indian (Using Quorn Mince or Quorn Chicken Pieces)
4. Chicken or beef? (Or vegetarian?)
Veggie : ))
5. You can only ever buy high end OR drugstore make up from now on. You earn the same amount of money. Which do you choose?
Dior
6. Evening make up in the daytime or daytime make up in the evening?
I'm Glammed up no matter what time of day it is lol : ))
7. You can buy EITHER make up OR clothes for the rest of your life. You are allowed to keep your current collection of both. Your current make up and clothes are magical and they last forever. Which do you choose?
Make Up! I'll learn to become a dress maker or something lol : D
8. If you could change one thing about the way you look, what would it be?
Nothing, Imperfections make you unique and the frozen head, fish lips look isn't for me : D
9. What is your blogging aim? E.g. Get 2000 bloglovin followers, you can write your aim for this week/month or your ultimate aim.
Hopefully to have more followers and follow more blogs, Meets ups. I'm not sure what my overall plan is. I just enjoy doing this, it's a fun hobby for me.
10. Do you prefer having one best friend or a group of friends?
I like having either but it is nice to have a friend who you're really close with 
11. Would you rather wear the same colour lipstick or the same colour nail polish forever? 
Nail Polish, I'd wear clear polish so I would be able to get away with it when I'm in my 70's...if I live that long lol : D
My Nominee's Are: (In No particular order +I have also inc their Twitter names so Follow, Follow, Follow):

@AnImpatientScot

@Elesaurusrawr

@LeePoe1

@DLLFashion

@TheBeautyCheer

@LeFashionBeauty

@MusingsOfAMuse

@LittleFreeCarey

@OliveAppleBlog

@LifeOfScribbles

@BeautyBarmyBird

Rules of the Liebster Award
1) You have to link back to the person that nominated you.
2) Write 11 facts about yourself.
3) You must answer all 11 questions given to you by the person who nominated you.
4) After completing these questions you must nominate 11 bloggers with under 200 followers and give them 11 questions of your choice.
5) You must not nominate the person who nominated you.
6) You must let your nominees know that they have been nominated and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.
Here are my 11 Questions for you to answer!! : ))
1) What Country Are You From?
2) Costa Coffee, Starbucks or Cafe Nero?
3) What was your last Blog post about?
4) Who's Blog did you last read?
5) What's your Fave time of the year?
6) Last Movie You saw?
7) Do you collect anything?, if, what and why?
8) Do you prefer shopping online or going out shopping?
9) Worst Customer Service Experience?
10) What was the last book you read or are currently reading?
11) What was the last product you reviewed? 

Ok, so there are my 11 random questions for you glamouristas, tweet me your link when your done and I'll Rt, I'm looking forward to your answers : ))
Much Love!!!!!!! xXx J