Get Organized!! Magnetic Weekly Organiser Review!!


Happy Sunday Everyone! I know a lot of you who have your own blogs like to keep things organised, or at least try to lol. I keep notes in my daily diary but sometimes it's easier to have a notice board, in fact it's made my life A LOT easier. I have a new obsession stationary/organisational-wise and it's not just a notice board....it's a magnetic weekly organiser with wipe board, rewritable marker with eraser & notice board to pin all your important notes/documents or pictures on. It comes with Foam adhesive tape and two magnets so it's up to you whether you have it on your fridge or your wall. I've chosen to put mine on my wall in my kitchen. It's a godsend, I pin all my appointment cards onto it and I write down all my other appointments, shopping lists, things I need to get done etc. I love it, keeps me organised and stress free!! 

I use mine for household/everyday things but if you wanted to you could keep it in your bedroom and pin all your fave pictures/photos onto it if you're a student. You can keep it in your office. I think everyone should have one of these, it's an essential.  It's suitable for all ages and for any purpose you want. The adhesive tape  to hold the organiser to the wall is brilliant, it has stayed on my kitchen wall from the moment I put it up there and that was a week ago plus my kitchen gets quite hot as you can imagine with cooking and it has still stayed in place so it is excellent quality. This is an excellent product and it was such a coincidence for me because I was going to buy a notice board for my house as you know I've recently moved and I couldn't have asked for a better product, to have a notice board and wipeboard/organiser in one is brilliant. 

I was luckily given the opportunity to review the  Acco Quartet Magnetic Weekly Organiser from ShopletUK and I jumped at the chance, not knowing what to expect and I was excited to be sent such a quality product to review. The company are very friendly and helpful and they have an Amazing catalogue full of high quality products ideal for companies, office, home and students. They have excellent offers on their products and excellent customer service. 

If you're looking for quality Office Supplies & essential Stationary for work, your home office or for College/University in September that are value for money  I highly recommend checking out ShopletUK before you go anywhere else! 

Hope you enjoyed my review of this product, check out Shoplet UK's website and have a browse for yourself, I will deffo be checking them out in future for all my office stationary!! : ))

Much Love : ))