Beauty Tag ~ A Little About Me!!

Hi Glamouristas,

Here is my take on the 'Beauty Tag ~ A Little About Me' Hope you enjoy and have a go at it yourself! : )) x



1, What is the one product you would grab if your house was on fire? 

(This is a hard question cause I'd love to say Make Up bag but I think I'm only supposed to choose One product lol ) Bobbi Brown's eye liner gel : )

2, Which Beauty Blogger would you want to do your Make Over? 

There's so many Amazing Beauty Bloggers who look gorgeous and have great style/looks so it's hard to pick just one. I think instead of Make Overs people should just experiment more with make up looks and take tips from Beauty Bloggers/Make up Artists, have your own unique look that you've created yourself and feel 100% comfortable with : )

3, Which Celeb do you think you look like? 

I have no idea, I'm comfortable with my own look and style : )

4, What beauty product do you save for date night?

Hmm, as I'm almost always Glammed up to the nines lol, I'd have to say 'Michael Kors Perfumed Body Shimmer'. It smells gorgeous and make your skin look beautiful

5, Which of your guy friends takes longer than you to get ready?

I have no idea but they look flawless so maybe they take just as long as me to get ready or longer, whatever they do it works cause they look fabulous  : )

6, If you could create your own miracle beauty product what would it be?

Hmmm it would be a Dior perfumed, Oil control make up setting foundation with Vitamin D and tea tree oil ~ Is that asking too much? : ))

7, What is your best beauty tip?

Steam your face once or twice a week especially if like me you wear make up a lot, Also use a Daily  facial scrub preferably one of the Neutrogena ones to unblock and shrink your pores and keep blackheads at bay. Steaming your face also helps keep your skin toned and looking young : ))

8, What beauty products do you love to splurge on?

I can never get enough of Dior and Bobbi Brown : ))

9, Which beauty bloggers would you bring on a shopping spree?

All the beauty bloggers I follow on Twitter, too many names to mention but everyone would be invited : ))

10, What is your signature scent?

I have so may perfumes that it's hard to pick but I've mostly been wearing 'Miss Dior' le parfum it's gorgeous!!

11, I'm on an endless quest for the perfect?

Baby Pink Lipstick

12, How many beauty products does it take to get you ready?

Before I even put my make up on I use oil control cream and make up setting spray, I can't think off the top of my head but it's quite a few lol : D

13, What lipstick/Lip gloss is in your purse right now? 

Maybelline's 'Kiss Pearl' Lipstick and Illamasqua Lipgloss in 'Electrify'

14, Who is your celebrity beauty Icon?

I like a lot of vintage hollywood glamour Icons such as Natalie Wood, Priscilla pressley, Joan Crawford and Elizabeth Taylor. I also love the smoky eye, nude lip look too : )

15, Name the beauty brand you would most like to be a spokesperson for?

Dior : )

16, What's your current Nail Polish?

I have tons but right now I'm wearing Playboys 'Barbie Pink' polish with Barry M's 'princess' glitter polish on top : )

17, Fave mascara right now?

Diorshow 'Iconic' mascara

18, The last thing you bought at Boots?

Dior Mascara and Seventeen's loose Face Powder.

19, I try never to be seen without....?

Make Up : D

20, What's one beauty product you would always recommend? 

Vaseline, It's cheap, It's brilliant and is a classic!