The Lip Product Addict Tag!

As I'm obsessed with lip products I thought I'd have a go at this Lip Addict tag : )

♥ (1) What is your Fave balm/Treatment?

I would have to say my Fave balm (as I don't really use lip 'treatments') is The Body Shop's Strawberry lip balm. It smells gorgeous, keeps my lips really soft and in good condition. It also has a red tint to it. I apply it every night before bed.

♥ (2) Best Eye Catching Red?

Rouge Dior in Sterling Red (958)

♥ (3) Best Luxury product and best drugstore product?

Rouge Dior in Rose Bonheur (468) for luxury product and Maybellines Coloursensational Kiss Pearl (832) for best drugstore product.

♥ (4) Best Mac Lipstick?

Angel

♥ (5) Most dissapointing lip product?

I tried a couple of the matte lipsticks from Rimmels 'Kate Moss' range and I found they dried out my lips and felt waxy & cheap.

♥ (6) Best Lip Gloss?

This is hard cause I'm torn between Mac, Bobbi Brown and Illamasqua as I love them all but for arguement sake I'll say Illamasqua's sheer lipgloss in 'Electrify'.

♥ (7) Something Extra?

I adore Rimmels Lip liners and I wear the 'Tiramisu' or 'Spice' lip liner underneath Maybellines Kiss Pearl lip stick as my signature everyday lip colour. I also love (and think every glamourista should have) the Vaseline petroleum jelly in Aloe Vera (you can get them in various flavours) They come in handy little tins to keep in your bag, not only to keep your lips soft but also you can use some on your eyelids and to sleek your eyebrows. It's a timeless product.

Well, that's some of my lip obsessions, hope you have a go. Have Fun : )) ♥