May Faves!

I finally got round to doing my Faves blogpost for May lol. May was a mad busy month and I also moved house so I couldn't update as much. Anyway, hope everyone has been enjoying the better weather (hope you haven't had too many 'English Summers' lol). Ok, so as I didn't post as much in May my Faves have not exactly been a big bundle of beauty & hair products (My shopping escapades in May consisted of fabulous new Furniture and home furnishings....I went a little OTT at IKEA).

So for May, My Faves were (For more in depth reviews of these products see previous posts for May):

♥ Superdrugs Colour Effects conditioning hair toner (£1.49). I buy tons of these whenever I'm in Superdrug. I use this hair toner to keep my hair looking shiny and fabulous. It helps maintain your hair colour in between colourants.

♥Smashbox camera ready BB cream (£27.00) This is the first BB cream I've bought and so far I love it. I will be on the lookout for any other BB creams to try too so any recommendations are welcome.

♥Michael Jackson ~ Xscape (Deluxe Edition) Uhhh can't tell you how happy Iam for this album. Love love love it and I have the poster on display in my new house along with my MJ collection. If you haven't bought the album I recommend you do so, it'll make you smile : ) Order from iTunes or Amazon

♥St Tropez bronzing powder (£20.50) You no doubt know by now my love for St Tropez products. I'm obsessed with this bronzing powder. Bourjous (correct spelling?) do a great bronzing powder too that's a little bit cheaper if you're watching the pennies.

I don't know if you've noticed that New Look have got some cute Clothes, shoes and Accessories in their sale. I had a 'look' the other night and ended up buying £45.90  worth of stuff, if you spend over £45.00 on their website you get free standard delivery too. I'll do a haul obviously but have a look as they have cute stuff starting from £1.00

Hope you enjoyed this post, Much Love : )) ♥