#TheDisneyTag

I saw this tag going around twitter & thought I'd have a go at it as I love Disney. I love Disney films as people of all ages do, they're classics!!

Anyway, I enjoyed reading the other bbloggers answers to the questions below, here's my attempt!

♥ (Q1) What is your Fave Disney film?

Cinderella! It's hard to pick a Fave Disney film. I just loved the story of the girl who was bullied by her ugly sisters & stepmother but then her dreams came true & she met prince Charming & lived happily ever after. I like to think it teaches people of all ages to have hope & that things may be bleak right now but have hope cause you never know what great surprises lie ahead, never give up on your dreams : D

♥ (Q2) Fave Disney Character?

Hard Question again but I'd have to say..... Sebastian, The Crab from The Little Mermaid.

♥ (Q3) Fave Disney Princess?

Cinderella or Jasmine

♥ (Q4) Rather be Aurora or Cinderella?

Cinderella

♥ (Q5) Rather be Hercules or Tarzan?

Hercules

♥ (Q6) Rather be Lizzie McGuire or Raven Baxter?

Raven Baxter

♥ (Q7) Fave Disney Song?

Hmmmm there's too many to choose from, Maybe Hi Ho Hi Ho from Snowwhite & the 7 dwarfs : D

♥ (Q8) Which Disney character would be your best friend?

Minnie Mouse

♥ (Q9) Which Disney character would be your pet?

Donald Duck lol!

♥ (Q10) Have you ever been to Disneyland?

Not yet! But I plan to soon & when I have kids they'll be going ofcourse : )