Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream

I bought this a little while ago along with some others bits and pieces from the Smashbox counter in Boots. I've started using it the past couple of weeks and I'm really liking this product.

Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream has SPF 35 to guard your complexion from anti ageing peptides and harmful UVA/UVB rays.

The BB cream primes, perfects, hydrates, protects and controls oil. I think the texture is thick and creamy, a little goes a long way and the coverage is brilliant.

This is versatile, you can use it on it's own just to wake up your skin a little and give you a little coverage on a lazy girly day. You could use it as a primer, As a concealer. Under foundation, over foundation.

The other good news is that this BB cream is actually good for your skin and has been said to improve your skin moisture in 4 weeks.

I wear the BB cream under my foundation and it helps create that smooth, flawless finish. The coverage is great and perfect if you have a blemish or two and need an extra bit of coverage without looking heavy or cakey.

The smashbox Camera Ready BB cream has previously won an Award from the EllE Beauty Awards 2012 and has scored 5/5 on customer reviews.

You can purchase the Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream from the website at Smashbox.co.uk or Boots online (check as prices vary but I got mine for £27.00)

As you can see from the pic below my bb tube looks a bit messy cause I've been using it everyday.

Hope you enjoyed the review! Leave me your links or comments below. Much Love : ))